One of the key advantages of open ceilings over closed structures is that the plenum can be accessed easily and quickly, and at any point since each panel can be inspected individually.
For the developer, this means high design security, even when parts of the buildings are converted.
For the user it makes maintenance work easier because, in any specific case and inspection frequency, he/she will have systems that are easy to remove and/or hinge without tools.
– Accessories for lay-on installation on structure T15/T24 (suitable for all types of grids.
– Type A or Type B system (specifically for Monoblade and Reflex)
– Accessories for surface-mounted installation on wall
– Delta system (swing-down/hook-on)
– Tetral system (integrated/supported on T15/T24)